Monday, February 26, 2007

My amazing body

Today I’ve been in the ER for a short intervention on my left hand, so I’m typing now with one hand. My first experience on the subject-interesting: they didn’t let me watch anyway :( but they were nice, relaxing, operating on guerilla radio music, we were laughing quite a lot...
Is indeed like in the “you don’t realize you love something until you don’t have it anymore” story... The good news is that I’m gonna have my left hand back in two weeks. Until then I’ll intensively think on how good is to be (w)ho(l)ly: two working hands, two feet, two eyes [I have two more ;)], two ears, 20 fingers, etc…
Enjoy your body :)!

2 comments:

jay said...

Today I took off the gypsum from my left hand :) so is free again; I have to teach it again how real life is ;)

Anonymous said...

So how`s your hand? What happend? Hope u gained also some extra art-skills now that u`re hand is fresh :)