Sunday, May 20, 2007

From Pavaluc, with love - Welcome to planet Earth :)


DSC05463
Originally uploaded by blueriotriver.
Pava, my dear brother from Australia took this picture & shares with us a beautiful invitation. This is the welcome banner from the entrance in the Royal Garden in Sydney.

I'm moving the invitation forward... Welcome to the planet Earth :) PLEASE, walk on the gras, smell the flowers, hug the trees, talk to the birds, picnic on the lawns, love each other... :)

Thank you, Pavaluc x x x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma bucur ca iti place draga mea surioara :) Cand va faceti timp sa veniti incoace, merge la un picnic daca tot ne-au invitat :P

Bilbo Baggins said...

i think you will never realize how much i love you

jay said...

Pava was saying above: I'm glad you like it, my dear little syster :) When you make some time to come by we'll go picnic if they invited us :P

jay said...

bilbo, dear :) how much do you love me? :P