Monday, May 16, 2011

I really love this...

from this year's Eurovision Song Contest final:



Lyrics below...

One to hundred
multiplied by you
it all looks great
it all looks cool

Healthy children
go to school
My doughter's in love
my son loves too

Oh, on the surface...
oh, in the distance...
it's all the same.

Oh, in the darkness...
oh, don't you notice
what a different game?

REF.
If you take this life from me today
Tear it up and bury me away
You'll just find two, three songs of mine
Hundred worries of mine

Your love, your love in rewind
You'll just find two, three songs of mine
Hundred more reasons why
And all your love in rewind

Sito, sito, sito, sito

One to hundred
multiplied by two
it's less about me,
it's less about you.

To keep it running
on certainty, but don't know
where to run from reality.

No comments: